Subject: Re: [Leica] 25mm f4 Skopar
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 22:00:09 +0200

Hi Dan,

I have the 15mm and love it. The 25mm had no interest for me, as I already had
the 24mm Elmarit. If I did not then I would probably go for the 25mm Cosina, it
is on balance a far more useful focal lenght.

Nathan

Dan Post wrote:

> I guess that as I approach the crux where I decide "Yea" or "Nay" on the
> Cosina lenses I should ask- "Is there any particular reason you might pick
> the 25mm over the 15mm or vice versa?"
> I know that Hans is a LTM user and simply because of that I would value his
> opinion! However, I am seriously wondering which might be more useful, and
> would love to hear what Hans' and others opinions might be.
> Basicall, what rationale made you either pick one over the other, or in the
> event you have both- which situations do you find yourself using one
> particular lens or another?

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium and Zurich, Switzerland
e-mail: wajsman@webshuttle.ch
General photo page: http://members.tripod.com/belgiangator
Belgium photo page: http://members.xoom.com/wajsman