Subject: Re: [Leica] Charity work (for photographers too)
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 13:09:52 -0800

Hear, Hear!
You are very persuasive!
(You must be- our friend Jennie went to Ecuador, we told her to give you our
regards- and the next thing we know, we have received letters that she is
going into mission work, is taking a training course in Spanish and will be
in Latin America next year!)
Keep up the good work! We appreciate the photograph you sent of the boy in
the guitar shop, and have it framed in my office! You have a good eye, and a
good heart!
Best of light to you!
Dan (STAY AWAY FROM THE VOLCANOES! They eat people!) Post