Subject: RE: [Leica] RE: Lawyers & Dobies
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 10:41:54 -0500

	[BOB KRAMER]  What a coincidence!  Last night my dobie was curled up
sleeping in my lawyer wife's lap, and you're right!  Dobermanns really do
look good on a lawyer!  Looked so good I grabbed my M3 and shot half a roll.

	Go to the link below for some shots of mine showing Dobermanns and
lawyers all living in harmony (there were three attorneys present with their
dobes):

	http://www.angelfire.com/co/doberlove/dobeparty.html
	http://www.angelfire.com/co/doberlove/doberparty2.html
	http://www.angelfire.com/co/doberlove/Doberparty3.html

	Happy snaps to be sure... no high art here.  Even worse, they were
all taken with a N****!  ;-)  But they make me smile nonetheless.  My dog is
Jazz, the red/tan dobie in the green collar.  Lawyers and Dobermanns... (at
least I) gotta' love 'em!

	Bob Kramer
	Susan W. Kramer, Esq.
	Jasmine Bohemian Blend, CGC  "Jazz"