Subject: Re: [Leica] PYRO
From: "Timothy R. Kuntz" <covbldrs@usit.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 17:21:36 -0500

Richard - thanks for the list.  In thinking this just a little further, the first question I'm going to be asked and which we'll start looking for are the MSDS's (Material Safety Data Sheets).  These are available from the manufacturer on request.  Therefore, (in addition to what the heck is EDTA?) I'll start a data base of the chemical names, manufacturers/suppliers, and get a copy of the MSDS's, and list a recommended PPE (personal protective equipment).  I can easily get vendor's names & so forth from our HSE department.

build the list:

Following are the chemicals involved:
        Metol
        Sodium Bisulfite