Subject: [Leica] Summarit 50/1.5
From: "E Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 15:59:53 -0500

I apologize if this has already been covered but I brought out my m mount
version of this lens this weekend because either on this list or the street
photo list someone had mentioned about the wonderful bokeh that this lens
has.  I was looking for other's comments.  I found that the focusing is as
critical as for the Noctilux.  The lens appears to be another interesting
one for those of us looking for very short DOF with nice out of focus areas.

ernie