Subject: [Leica] M6 overhaul
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 11:56:23 EST

Hello you.
After 6 weeks , I have finally been contacted by Leica France ( via my local
Leica dealer ) and be asked if I wanted to pay 2100 FF ( about 350 USD ) for
my M6 to be fixed .
The problem was that the flash was triggered even when the shutter was armed .
By the way Leica told me that they would CLA the whole body .
I accepted .
At the moment I'm still waiting for it .
I will let you know how it came back.
Regards
Jo GOODTIMES

Off topic : I'm not shooting a lot at these times , just enjoying my new 327
Hi output into my 66 chevy II.....really great fun , and what a music !