Subject: Re: [Leica] Photos on the Web, TED!! help?
From: "Mark Rutledge" <markrut@ticnet.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 23:49:01 -0600

>>It was NOT your idea, you only took the pictures!  How much did you taking
the pictures add to the success of the assignment?

Sorry, I know I promised to let this go, but it seems that we found the crux
of your position.
"You only took the pictures" says a lot about the value you place on your
work and photography in general. I guess for you it  doesn't matter who
pushes the button, the photographer isn't contributing anything to the
"success" of the shoot.
That's it, I promise.
Anyone feel free to contact me off-list about this.

Mark Rutledge
markrut@ticnet.com