Subject: RE: [Leica] Apology, lawyer joke
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 12:13:25 -0800

Uh-uh, you're thinking of lab rats, as in "why do sociobiology researchers
prefer lawyers to rats for their experiments?"

My brother-in-law ([obLeica] whom I have photographed with my Leica) is a
saint in his personal life, and a lawyer in his professional life.  I send
him long lists of lawyer jokes, and he dutifully passes them on to his two
daughters.  They beat him mercilessly about the head and shoulders with
them.

As a computer software professional (read geek) who gets a yuk out of nerd
jokes, I'm always gratified that there is another profession that can take
the heat off mine ;-)

As OJ said, "What's wrong with lawyers?  Mine did a great job!"

Paul Chefurka