Subject: [Leica] Shop & Shoot! Married's only!
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@home.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 09:18:47 -0800

Hey folks,

Here you are, "Shop & Shoot!"

This is the way to get out for a solid day of comfortable picture taking
without spouce carrying on about making a "photo widow - widower" out of
them all the time.

"Hey honey how'd you like to go shopping, you know, a nice day at the
Mall?"  Immediately they are caught off guard!   In my case she'd think
I'd finally flipped out completely instead of my usual partial. :)

However, the truth is you want to have the day wandering about quietly
looking for exicting images,  without spouce whinng in background, "How
many pictures of that flower, whatever, are you going to take?  They all
look the same anyway!"

Some of you folks know exactly what I mean,  Right? :)

So here's the plan,  "Hey honey how about we do a "SHOP & SHOOT?  You
shop and I'll shoot,"  Man their eyes light up on cue to "SHOP!" And
away you go! A happy carefree day of nothing on your mind than happy
snapping the life and times before you.

Key phrasing,   use.....  "SHOP"  first!   After that she wont hear
another word! :)

You, mentally free, enjoy your Leica shooting in the breeze. It's
wonderful, trust me it works! :)

ted

 I wont be the drag ass along behind you and you wont feel impedided
with me hovering around like a lost dog in heat!
off