Subject: Re: [Leica] Apology, lawyer joke
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 11:14:39 -0800

Anders-
If you are like most of the LUG, and reside in another country.... I don't
think that they could extradite you, even if what you said was, as the
lawyers say- "actionable".
I didn't detect any maliciousness, nor did you slander or defame anyone in
particular. If you are from somewhere else- and I'll tell you, 'Anders
Nygren' doesn't sound like you come from Kansas!, then I am amazed at the
cross-cultural and international feelings about lawyers, and lawyer jokes!
I, of course, have made it a point to find as many Lawyer Joke Websites as I
can, as my own pitiful excuse for a brother is a lawyer, and I feel it my
duty to keep my nieces apprised of the world situation of lawyers.
Some of my best friends are lawyers... (but I wouldn't want my sister to
marry one). They do tend to be a bit anal retentive, and sensitive. It's
probably a genetic anomaly, since lawyers sometimes tend to run in families,
though an occasional mutation such as my brother comes along once in a
while.
So, Anders- don't be too humble.... lawyers can smell fear and humility and
are more prone to attack when they do!
Now- LET"S GO TAKE SOME PITCHERS!

Dan (Papa's got a brand new bag) Post