Subject: [Leica] FS Leica R3 chrome Wetzlar
From: "Paul T. Collura" <pcollura@epix.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 08:32:39 -0500

Dear Luggers:

I have an absolutely NIB R3 chrome "Germany" camera body for sale with
unfilled International guarantee card. As you know this is an extremely
rare variation and none in existence can be in better condition than
this camera. The camera is still in the original sealed bag. Interested
parties should contact me directly by email.  The camera goes to ebay in
5 days.

Paul