Subject: Re: [Leica] The M6 Fugue
From: Jeff S <4season@boulder.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 19:01:46 -0700

Pierre Charbonneau wrote:

> The M6 Black Paint special issue has been designed, among other things, to celebrate
> the M3. Fine! But aren't we ready to be amazed, shocked or thrilled the same way the
> leica users have been in 1954?

That's the spirit! But I submit that within Leica's resources, that
camera already exists and it's called the Leica R8! Love it or hate it,
it's the boldest design statement they've made in a long time. Relative
to the competition at the time, the various Leicaflexes and earlier Rs
are tame by comparison.
- --

Jeff Segawa
Somewhere in Boulder, Colorado