Subject: [Leica] Re: FS - 35mm summilux asph; Tri Elmar asph.
From: "Kam" <kamm@netvigator.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 10:23:52 +0800

Hi, I am offering for sale on behalf of a friend a 35mm summilux asph, black
(it's a pity that I can't afford it).  It is in mint condition and will with
original box, hood, both caps, a blank warranty card and the original
leather case.  The price is US$1,800, inclusive of shipment by FedEx or the
like to anywhere.

I also have a Tri-elmar ASPH which is for sale too.  It is in mint condition
as well and will come with original box, both caps, leather case and
original documents.  The price is US$1,600, shipping costs included.

Payment should be by way of international money order/cashier order.  I will
offer a return privilege.  If the lens is not as described you can ship it
back to me within 7 days and have a full refund.

Please reply in private.

Regards,
Kam
Hong Kong