Subject: Re: Re: [Leica] Photos on the Web
From: austin@darkroom.com
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 14:03:46 -0500

I am sorry you feel as you do, there was certainly no intention to have you or anyone, feel bad
because of any concerns.  My posts were certainly not meant as 'complaints' or 'whining'.
I do not believe anyone said you did anything wrong, in any way.  I, for one, feel that your efforts
to provide this are very much appreciated, and I would certainly like to see it continue.

The only point of the discussion, at least for me, was that
people be aware of what they are agreeing to,
by posting their pictures on the site.  Certainly, there is nothing wrong with
understanding what it is one is agreeing to, is there?  And I believe this point has been made
clear.