Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica recovering
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 10:05:24 EST

In a message dated 3/24/00 8:38:51 AM Central Standard Time,
dpost@triad.rr.com writes:

<< I have seen some fellow advertize Leica coverings, die cut and with
adhesive
 on eBay- so someone out there is making them... now if we can just find out
 who he is, and where he's hiding.... we could make him an offer he couldn't
 refuse!
 Dan (One word....PLASTICS!) Post >>
Maybe he was selling the stuff Leica sells as a replacement cover as the
parts man said what he had was not the same as the M-3 covering but it did
have adhesive on it.