Subject: RE: [Leica] Photos on the Web
From: "Anders Nygren" <anygren@attglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 08:55:30 -0600

De: Hans Pahlen <hans.pahlen@mark.komvux.se>

>Anders, are you saying that the Leica community site is a bad idea? I could
kill it, if it makes you feel better.
>/Hans

No, all I am saying is that people should be aware of the conditions for
putting
photos on any free web site. And in the Microsoft communities case, like for
most web hosting services, those terms are well hidden away so I think that
most people never read them.

And I donīt think its a problem to put up pictures to show off the
characteristics
of different lenses. BUT I _personally_ would never submit my
wow-this-is-the-best-photo-i-have-ever-made to the monthly competition You
are running. Now, donīt get me wrong Hans, I think the competition is a very
good idea but I _personally_ dont like the terms of usage of the site You
are
using to host it.

/Anders Nygren