Subject: RE: [Leica] Filter sizes - repost requested
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 09:59:24 -0000

Doug,
I'll see if I can remember to measure the diameter of my series filters
tonight at home, I have S5, 6 and 7 in use, I could use 8 as well but I
haven't any...
Marc,
Your note about the difference between the 5 and 5.5 variations could well
explain the incongruency I recalled yesterday, that my (Vivitar) S5 filters
fit into a Leitz S5.5 mount.

Jem