Subject: Re: [Leica] The M6 Fugue
From: "Julian Thomas" <Mimesis@btinternet.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 07:05:31 -0000

> Everything is a compromise, but don't make the mistake of saying your
> hammer is the best tool bar none and start harvesting your wheat or
> adjusting your Timex with it.
>
> If you just want to make the kind of pictures that the

I don't think people are saying that. A big part of the attarction of the M
is that it is one of the few cameras that is still mechaniocal. I take
mostly streetphotos and a meter is useless. lets also not forget that most
of the flare problems with the vf is  because components got taken out to
accomodate electronics. But you are dead right about tools - if I had to
shoot chromes all day and my bank balanve depended on it, I'd use an Nikon
multimatrix -cough -onc-e- an-d- watch- the- birdie etc

Julian