Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Users digest V16 #63
From: Blev137@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 15:53:32 EST

Hey Guys,

I'm new to LUG, but I for one would have been happy for Leica to have stopped
SLR design with the SL-2. I would not part with mine; its viewfinder is, in
my humble opinion, still the best and brightest I ever used. They could have
"tweaked" it some, with mirror lockup and a few modern touches, but it's a
great photo machine, and its shutter clicks with a resounding "qual-ity."
Since they didn't continue it, thank goodness for the R-6 and R-6.2 (although
a nice SL-2 will still fetch a cool $1200 plus most anywhere).

Stan