Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Strap
From: Skip Williams <skipwilliams@pobox.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 10:24:49 -0500

Yea, I was using my M3 at a party and a woman came up to me and said:  "I
just wanted to tell you that you're flash didn't go off."  I just smiled
and told her that there wasn't a flash.  40 years ago, they didn't use
little flashes.  After that, they just didn't seem to notice me taking
pictures.

Skip

At 3/22/00 10:55 PM  -0700, you wrote:
>Up here, most people think Leica is some cheap off brand Chinese camera! Why
>the flash does not even work when you take a picture! :-) LEI-CA....
>LI-KA.... LIKE! What will those crazy fureners think of next!
>
>John Collier
>
> > From: "Anders Nygren" <anygren@attglobal.net>
> >
> > Do You really think that the Edmonton theives have so bad taste that they
> > prefer a yellow Nikon strap to a Leica one?

Skip Williams
Westfield, NJ
skipwilliams@pobox.com
http://www.skipwilliams.com