Subject: [Leica] Camera Bag
From: "Emanuel Lowi" <mano@proxyma.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 07:57:42 -0500

I can recommend heartily the bags made by Courierware, a tiny mom and pop Vermont
company with one retail store in The People's Republic of Cambridge, Massachusetts
(attention LHSA members going to October's Leica Fest).

Check out:

http://www.courierwareusa.com/intro.html

and:

http://www.courierwareusa.com/camerabags.html

The extra small is big enough for an M camera outfit while the small will hold motor
driven R cameras with big lenses. The medium is HUGE. The outer material looks and
feels like canvas but is indestructible. I throw mine in the washing machine once a
year and it still looks like new after 14 years.  The liner is 100% waterproof. Comes
in black or your choice of several other colours.

The nice people who make these bags  guarantee them for LIFE and they mean it. When a
plastic buckle cracked a few years ago (not their fault) they replaced it and shipped
it back to me for free. They will buy back bags you no longer need or like.

The padding is light - something like classic Domke - so these are not bags for
tossing onto the floor of a freighter canoe or the back of a pickup truck. But great
shooting bags and they don't look like they have cameras inside. The other sizes are
great for travel luggage, schoolbags or babies diapers!

Emanuel Lowi
Montreal