Subject: [Leica] Cool lens pouch
From: "Anders Nygren" <anygren@attglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 23:16:45 -0600

Hi
I just thought I would let You know, on a trip to Miami I
found a nice lens pouch, made by OP/Tech. It is a small
neopren pouch with a neopren flap that closes with velcro,
that is just big enough to hold a Leica M lens. It hugs the
lens tight and is deep enough, 9 cm, for a Minolta
Rokkor-M 90/4, so I guess that it would also hold a
thin T-E 90. It gives a nice tight fit for the following lenses that
I have tried. Last pre-asph 35/2.0 including shade, Elmar-M
50/2.8 and Rokkor 90/4.
It has a plastic belt clip that fits belts up to 5 cm, (2"). The
belt clip has a tab at the end so it does not fall of the belt or
get lifted so easily by pick-pockets, I hope.

There was also a larger one that I didnīt try.

/Anders Nygren

And, NO, I dont work for OP/TECH and so on......