Subject: Re: [Leica] m4-P film speed dial
From: Javier <japho@cunyvm.cuny.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 16:16:13 -0500

It took me a while to figure out you had to
write on it. This has got to be the stupidest idea they ever
came up with. The smudge off problem means I never use it
for anything. The trick is to get your hands on an older back and
use that instead, or tape a reminder to the bottom plate. No
other solutions except using the flash socket exist. As for the
missing plastic. I think it just falls off a lot. They are cheap from
Leitz but better yet, design your own!