Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux pix
From: Disfromage@aol.com
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 20:11:56 EST

<<I shot three rolls of Ilford Delta 3200 during the birth of our new
daughter, Sara Ellen, last week.>>

Ken,

What a wonderful set of photos of a truly blessed event!  You and your family
will treasure them for all time.  If I had tried to photograph my wife
birthing our 2 children, I don't think I would have landed yet.  She would
have thrown me and my camera out the window.  You are a lucky man.

Richard Wasserman