Subject: RE: [Leica] tele-elmarit 90
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 11:16:58 -0500

Where would you use it?  Anywhere you want the smallest, most discrete kit
you could carry!  Anywhere you want to mount a REAL lens shade, the
formidable 12575.  Anywhere you are more likely to take pictures through a
$400 investment than a...what?...investment of two grand.  Do you have
heirs?  I have two, they can each fight over the nineties (and thirty-fives)
and both win.

	Buzz