Subject: [Leica] Mike's news
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 09:04:25 +0000

Lugger friends,
Sorry to cut and run, but it appears that yesterday I got myself an
agent and a book project. So I'm unsubscribing to concentrate on what
will hopefully be more profitable sorts of writing.

Please keep an eye on _PHOTO Techniques_ (you will hear echoes of recent
LUG conversation in the next editorial) and feel free to refer people to
our website, www.phototechmag.com. I hope to feature a few Luggers in
uncoming issues.

Best wishes to you all, and thank you kindly for the company, the
conversation, and the diversion!

As Brett Weston used to say, "Good Negs!"

- --Mike