Subject: Re: [Leica] Secret to handheld shots? The answer...
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 04:43:49 -0800

Bill wrote:

> The whole world is a tripod...use it.
>
> A fence, a ledge, a tree, a wall, a tomb stone, a cop car, all of
> these things have been provided by the All Mighty for the sole
> purpose of improving your photography.  A zoom lens also helps.
>
> Regards,
>
> Bill

And then there is a real regular tripod!
I've had mine out and in use lately.
The freedom of constrictions I get from a tripod is wonderful.
My choice of any F stop and shutter speed on or off the dial!
Plenty of time to set up a shot making sure I have the foreground and background
in focus and bracket.
Not have to look through the camera as I shoot.
...wait for the shot to change.
Mark Rabiner