Subject: Re: [Leica] Tentatively FS Friday
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 21:38:10 +1100

Skip Williams wrote:

> Try www.mythicalwives.com.  That's where I got mine. <vbg>

Hey, that's where I found my lovely lady!  Try this.  We have a thing
called Fly Buys - you get points if you use your Visa card, so, my wife
says I can have lenses if she can take the flights. Ummmmmm.......OK!
Last two years she and the boy have jumped on Qantas and visited Nanna.
Bad part is, I gotta put up with my cooking for a whole week.

Sorry, no sisters.  Try Skip's suggestion.

We need a PLUG.  Partners of LUGgers.  Imagine the stories....

Regards

Rick Dykstra