Subject: Re: [Leica] Camera Bag Recommendation, where's Leica Camera Bag?
From: Rick Dykstra <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 19:17:20 +1100

"Jerry S. Justianto" wrote:

> I just wandering why no one has  recommend Leica own bag (the leather or the
> canvas)
>
> JSJ

Hi Jerry, I've got one of the small 'New Dimension' bags.  I think it's
absolutely ideal for putting leica equipment in.  I holds M gear like it
was made for them (!).  Great protection from the moveable dividers that
are come with it.  People say 'nice bag' when they see it, probably due
to the leather trimmy bits.  Great for keeping my gear in, but I
wouldn't call it the ideal walk-about bag. It's a bit boxy in shape,
hence my desire for a satchel bag. But I'll happily keep using the Leica
bag in the meantime.

It comfortably takes five M lenses and two bodies, no couplers required.
And a Z2X, film and little flash.  With couplers or glued rear lens
caps, it could take another two or three shortish lenses.  With that
load, don't even contemplate letting it out'a your sight.

Rick (has only one bag, hung low) Dykstra