Subject: Re: [Leica] 35mm versus 120
From: Mickey Rosenthal <michelr@inter.net.il>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 22:53:45 +0200

I think this discussion is not to the point, because according to my opinion
any good 120 system must outperform the Leica with respect to image quality.
For example: my 53 year old twin lens Rolleiflex with f3.5 Xenar and certainly
my newer Rolleiflex with Planar f3.5 give me sharper pictures then the Leica M4
with summicron f50mm. It is visible even on rather small prints.
The 120 pictures have more 'smoothness' too.
Mickey Rosenthal