Subject: RE: [Leica] 12575
From: "Frank Filippone" <red735i@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 05:54:31 -0800

........When I asked the price, I had a stroke........

Was it comparable to  the $5555 Nikon Lenshood, or just plain way outta
line?    I think Leica has done a good job of pricing its equipment at what
the market will bear sort of price.

I had the opportunity to need an adapter from my Wisner 4x5 to use Linhof
Technika Lensboards.  I ordered what is a small picture frame shaped piece
of plastic.  It is about 1/8 inch thick, molded, about 4 inches square.  It
would easily ship in a #6 envelope and cost $0.33 to mail.  Probably weighs
1/8 of an ounce ( get the impression that it is basically a tiny plastic
part?)   Cost : $30.

Frank