Subject: Re: [Leica] image quality and format
From: CapsTeeth@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 17:43:13 EST

Has anyone ever mounted a Hasselblad lens on a 35mm adaptor (I know Contax
makes one, and I've seen them aftermarket for Nikon, but not for Leica) and
compared results?  I'm curious as to how the Blad lenses would fare in a
comparison of smaller image circle and 35mm film flatness.  Seems to me it
would be a fairer comparison if what you're after is a head-to-head of the
lenses alone to exclude the mechanics of the camera and the quality of the
enlarger/lens.

Doc