Subject: Re: [Leica] Camera Bags and packs
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 11:50:30 -0800

Robert,

Temba makes an expandable briefcase-type that, with optional harness,
becomes a back pack. There are two insert configurations for this case: a
narrow one (comes standard) and a wide one which can be inserted by
unzipping the case to make it thicker. I will send you a scan privately of
the design and model number.

As for the dividers, buy closed-cell foam (also called etha foam) for your
project. In fact in sporting goods store you can find back packers mats
which are made of 13-15mm thick dense foam. Cut to suit and double the
bottom. You can glue that with 3M adhesives.

A presto,
Joseph