Subject: Re: [Leica] Camera Bag Recommendation - Part 2
From: Johnny Deadman <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 19:08:18 +0000

My Domke satchel (an 803 I think) can. I have a big bag (a lowepro) for
carting my whole kit around, but the maximum that ever goes in the 803 is
two bodies, three lenses (28/35/75), a sekonic incident meter, a vivitar
2800 flash and some film.

Most of the time, it's one body, two lenses, meter and film.

The 803 has one big advantage for me, and that's the very tough snaps.
They're easy to get on and off when you know how, but practically pickpocket
proof (has anyone else noticed the pickpockets while streetshooting. They
look at me and I look at them and we're both acting in the same way, kind
of. Maybe they don't go for me out of professional courtesy).

- --
Johnny Deadman

photos:      http://www.pinkheadedbug.com
music:       http://www.jukebox.demon.co.uk