Subject: Re: [Leica] Camera and Darkroom website!
From: Ed Buziak <ed.buziak@camera-and-darkroom.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2000 12:18:17 +0000

Thanks rp,

The site is my first attempt at this sort of thing (don't like the
technology but enjoyed the relief when it was finally launched after a
couple of weeks of indecision) and I'm already changing some of the lurid
link and heading colours that I paid no real attention to at the time.

Maybe the next step is to put a more personal Leica related page up there...
I've got a few years of M-results I could sift through... will be like an
act of penance considering the 30 years or so I kept Nikons over my
shoulders  8-0

Cheers, and thanks again,

Ed Buziak / Publisher
Camera & Darkroom magazine