Subject: [Leica] Re: f2.8 90mm Elmarit (Thin) Survey
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 15:38:48 -0500

I don't think this is the cause. Mine was crystal clear when purchased and
for a few years thereafter. It hasn't seen the inside of any container
other than a camera bag. It still fogged.

The "goo" that forms in the Leica cassette cases is a real pain. It can be
removed with a toothbrush and ammonia, but the color of the cassette is
altered in the process. I always remove the foam immediately when I buy
cassettes and replace it with a piece of very thin bubble plastic.

Ken Wilcox

- ----
					  preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>
 		      			  <kwilcox@gfn.org>