Subject: Re: [Leica] Camera Bag Recommendation
From: ksherman <ksherman@cottenmusic.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 11:50:21 -0600

rene,

the Fogg b-laika bag is a wonderful bag.  i've been using one for a couple
years....it's perfect for an M body and three lenses, along with film and
other stuff.  With a lens coupler, it's possible to carry an m body and
four lenses, if needed.

i go back and forth between my Fogg bag and a Domke 803 satchel.   the Fogg
offers more padding/protection right off the bat, but i understand extra
(padded) inserts can be purchased from Domke.

if you'd like to see a picture of my Fogg bag (with m body and lenses), i'd
be happy to email one to you.....

best, kim