Subject: Re: [Leica] Voigtlander VC clip-on meter
From: "Claes Bjerner" <claes.bjerner@pi.se>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 01:10:02 +0000

> Anyone have experience with/opinions on this meter?  Thanks,
>
> Matt Barker

I have had mine for about four months now. And Iīm very happy with it. I use
it on my M3s with a 15mm Heliar, a 21mm Super-Angulon and also with a 50mm
Summilux. The meter is quite accurate if used correctly. But, of course, you
have to be aware of all those traps any other spotmeter might have in store
for you. Mind you, I only use it with negative film! I donīt trust it enough
for my slide shooting.

Claes