Subject: [Leica] FS: 80-200/4 R
From: CapsTeeth@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 10:12:46 EST

Hello, I offered to sell this for a colleague before he puts it on e-bay.

80-200 f/4 Vario-Elmar-R, latest E60 non-ROM version.
Beautiful condition, glass perfect, etc.
Used infrequently by hobbyist.
(We do not have box or case, sorry).

Priced to sell quickly at $1095 including 2-day shipping anywhere in
continental US. (Int'l shipment at cost).
Accepting VISA or MasterCard through my office.  Please e-mail me privately
and I will give you our office telephone number for secure exchange of card
information.

Thanks.
Doc