Subject: Re: [Leica] Focusing at infinity
From: "Dale R. Reed" <dale-reed@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 14:37:44 -0800

How many of you LUGers have focused(with the rangefinder) your M6s on a
target 10 feet from away then read the resulting lens scale reading?

And those of you that did do this test, how many found the rangefinder
inaccurate that you had it corrected by a camera technician?

I just did the test on my two M6s with similar results on both of them.  The
wider(21mm and 35mm) lens measured OK at 10 feet but the 50mm lens measured
11 feet, the 90mm lens measured 12 feet and the 135mm lens measured 13 feet.
Dale
- ---
$ dale-reed@worldnet.att.net    Seattle, Washington USA $