Subject: RE: [Leica] tele-elmarit 90
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 15:12:56 -0500

I'm a user, not a collector...and even less a marketer (although the Good
Doctor Blacktape has a great deal of marketing savvy).  Nonetheless, please
note that along with my recent special offer to LUG members of the rare
collapsible rubber shade and fragile lens cap from a 90 Tele-Elmar-C for a
mere US$2,795...okay, make that US$2,799.95...I will also toss in a three
ounce institutional size bottle of Sharpo to close the deal.

	Buzz