Subject: [Leica] Adapters for other cameras/lenses
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 12:27:42 -0600

There were several adapters offered recently on Ebay to allow mixing and matching
Leica and other equipment.  The one I wanted was a Nikon to Visoflex tube, that
would allow a Nikon body to be put on a Visoflex lens or, more usefully for me, on a
Visoflex/bellows setup to allow more convenient metering and/or TTL flash (I don't
have, and don't want, an M6 TTL, but I do have some Nikon bodies).  The only one
that sold was one to put Leica R lenses on a Leica M body, at $180.  None of the
others met the (unstated) reserve.

I have a recollection of seeing these adapters written up somewhere in the last year
or so (probably Shutterbug) or maybe it was just an advertisement.  Does anyone know
where these things might be available for sale, as compared to the one at a time
process of Ebay?  They do not look homemade, so presumably they're being produced
somewhere.

Thanks for any info.

Cheers,
Kip