Subject: Re: [Leica] Best eBay line of the Week
From: Guy Bennett <guybnt@idt.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 10:03:55 -0800

>Best eBay description seen this week:
>

>"This lens is pretty close to near mint. I really do not see any
>scratches or wear, but it could probably use a cleaning and polishing."
>

>I didn't make that up!
>
>--Mike

mike,

here's my favorite description of a lens listed on ebay as 'mint -':

Lens is in beautiful condition cosmetically. Glass is not perfect. Slight
cleaning marks and a small round mark on front element. Some internal haze,
looks like oil residue not fungus. A good candidate for a CLA.

what ho!

guy