Subject: Re: [Leica] 35mm with .85 M6
From: "Dale R. Reed" <dale-reed@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 07:41:26 -0800

> Anyone using a 35mm lens with the .85 M6 body?  Would like to know your
> experience with the framelines that are all the way to the edges?  Do
> you have problems with composition or framing? Thanks David

David, I have this camera and this lens and wear glasses.   Sometimes, when
framing is critical, I push my glasses up on my forehead to frame after
focusing and doing the lightmeter thing.   But I often push my glasses up on
my forehead to read something and have been doing so for many many years.
Dale
- ---
$ dale-reed@worldnet.att.net    Seattle, Washington USA $