Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Re: 35/1.4 ASPH lense shade...is this thing a joke? NO!
From: "Rick Dykstra" <rdandcb@cybermac.com.au>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 21:19:10 +1100

My 21 asph hood cover also doesn't cover the hood properly.  I just looked
at it, dumbfounded, for about an hour.   I was going to send it back to the
head hood honcho, but I stuck a number 15 scalpel blade on a number 4
Aesculap handle and trimmed it progressively 'till it fit.  Works properly
now.  I'll sell it to you for $5,555.

Rick Dykstra

>From: "Dale R. Reed" <dale-reed@worldnet.att.net>
>To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>