Subject: Re: [Leica] RE: Re: 35/1.4 ASPH lense shade...is this thing a joke? NO!
From: Jeff Moore <jbm@oven.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 21:09:58 -0500

2000-03-15-20:16:42 Jim Brick:
> I like my 35/1.4 ASPH shade set-up better than my 24/2.8 ASPH shade
> set-up.

I have to say that there is one continuing minor annoyance I've
experienced with that 24/2.8 ASPH shade: the soft rubber over-shade
cap never seems to pull down quite far enough for the little
protrusion at the inside bottom to seat past the bottom of the shade;
instead the protrusion seems to come just about level with the bottom
lip of the shade and but up against it.  Kind of like a sock that's
shrunk in the wash.  Trivial, but unnecessarily wrong.

Does everybody's do this, or just mine?