Subject: Re: [Leica] Almost Ready to Take the Plunge.
From: RGKEG@aol.com
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 11:15:19 EST

My .02.  35mm asph f2.  While many would argue (and with great merit) for the
1.4 at this focal length, if you're starting out with Leica the money you
save might be worth the stop you lose.  After all, there are fast films.

The f2 asph is a great all around lens,  ( great wide open), and a great
introduction to what these Leica lenses can do.  What I did was pick up a
used summilux 50  later for speed, and the additional focal length.  I got
them both for less than the 35 1.4.

Still, all that said, I would love that 35 1.4.

                                             Ron Kutak