Subject: Re: [Leica] Flatbed Film Scanner
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 04:36:53 -0800

My Umax PowerLook III will blow your fingernail up the size of your wall.
I use it for medium format transparencies and prints. Of late, very small old
prints which are in effect the remaining negatives of it's image.
You can also put a page of 35mm slides in their and do them individually or as a group.
I've get to directly compare it against my Nikon LS-2000 but its file size is
well into the hundreds while the Nikon is around 20/30.
Mark Rabiner