Subject: [Leica] New Posters
From: "Philip Kokoczka" <philip63@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 04:15:34 PST

Mark, I have been lurking the LUG for about 3 years and have had occasional
posts. Each time I was deluged with great advice from all the regular
posters. I don't post much because all of the regulars provide such great
information and advice. Hope all you regulars keep on posting and let us
lurkers enjoy reading the posts.

Phil Kokoczka

Mark Rabiner wrote:>

Philip Kokoczka wrote:>
>I have been using a 35/2.8 Summaron as a normal lens on both my M3 and M6
><Snip>  You can easily pick them out on a light table - they are just
>different (I call them better) than those taken with my other, more modern
>lenses (50/2.0 Summicron and 90/2.8 Tele-Elmarit M).><Snip>

I'm glad more unfamiliar names are posting.

Mark Rabiner