Subject: RE: [Leica] M6 as jewelry
From: "Peter Jon White" <PeterJonWhite@PeterWhiteCycles.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 16:37:51 -0500

But why even assume that it's a fad. If he had an old Miranda or Exacta
around his neck would that be the start of a fad? An Exacta would be far
more attention getting these days than an M6.

I carry my camera around quite a bit. It's not on display, it's a tool.

Peter Jon White
Peter White Cycles
666 Mass Ave
Acton, MA 01720